My Visa Experience for UMKC- Status-Approved

visa-interview-experience-for-UMKC-MS-IN-US


Profile

Consulate:Hyderabad.
Time :8 am
Status:Visa approved 
Counter no:12
Uty: UMKC(EE,Fall 2015) 
I am waiting for my turn and they have announced my number.They are calling 3 members at a time.I went to the counter.
Me:Hi,Good Morning
VO: Hello,Give me ur passport.
Me:I have passed it.
VO: Give me ur I20.
Me:I have given It.
VO: Which university u r going for?
Me:University Of Missouri Kansas City.
VO: U have taken EE?Why EE?
Me:I have done my B.Tech in ECE.So that I will be familiar with those subjects and it will be useful for me for having good opportunities in India.
VO: Who are going to pay ur Tuition fee?
Me:My Father
VO: What is he?
Me: He is a businessman an he do cotton business and earns 11 lakhs per annum.
VO: When did u passed out?
Me:2014
VO: What did u do till now?
Me: I have taken coaching for the standard tests(GRE and IELTS) and wrote them.I have done research on the universities for which I have to apply and I have learned some courses related to my Masters.
VO: Which courses u have taken?
Me: VLSI and Embedded Systems.
VO: Did u get any scholarship?
Me: Ya..I got 8000$ scholarship.
VO: Whether u have applied specially or the uty has given it?
Me: The uty has given it.May be they have given it based on my acads.
VO: kk...Enjoy your studies.
Me:Thank u Mam..

Post a Comment

 
Top