My Visa Interview Experience for silicon valley university-Status: Approved

Exciting Story :-p

 Profile

Date: 24/04/2015
Time: 8.30am 
Token Number E183
College:Silicon valley university
Gre: 287
Ielts: 6
Consulate: Hyderabad

I reached embassy at 8 am already they started 9 ‘O clock slots I rushed to entry in the queue ,
Completed Security Procedures and Entered Collected Token Number E183 
Waited upto 1 hr in waiting hall when am entered in waiting Hall they calling token number E 96
Displayed My token Number Counter 16 
Vo is young American Guy 
Infront of me 4 persons waiting for his interview when am entered Tourist visa Discussion Started 
That was Rejected coz his brother settled in US not returned to india 
Then H1B visa his communication skill was low and not able to show all documents Rejected 
Then F1 Approved some times he spoke in telugu also but VO impressed and Suggested to meet USEFI and gave visiting card to him 
Then F1 Approved am not able to listen his interview am little bit tension 
Then MY TURN, VFS Employees already passed my passport to VO 
Me : Good Morning Sir ,
Vo : Hi Good Morning 
VO : This is first time or …?
Me : First time 
VO : whats ur UG major ?
Me : B.tech IT 
VO : Passed Out Year ?
Me : 2012
VO : upto now what u doing ?
Me : after completion of my Ug I started Working in XXXX Company 
VO : How many years Experience …?
ME : Approximately 3 years 
VO: say exactly ..?
Me : 2 years 8 months and 1 day 
VO: what is ur role ..?
Me : associate software Test Engineer 
VO : present which project ur working on and explain prvious project also …?
ME : i recently shifted to My latest project which is a famous E commerce Company seller registration application and my previous project is XXXXX its completed on December from starting of my job am working in this project.
VO: How many employees Working …?
Me : Approximately 700 
VO : I never heared about ur company name is it exist or any fake information Give ur company website information . ?
Me : yes it exists in KPHB and tell address 
VO : Housing Board ur company in housing board …?
Me : bhagya nagar Colony in KPHB .
VO: ur company website is too low data really say how many employees Working .
Me : 687 sir 
VO: where it is located it had premises 
Me : First and Ground Floor xxxx Building 3 Shifts running . 
VO : how many of them are applied to study from ur office ?
Me : sorry sir I don’t know the exact information but one of my colleague went recently for spring intake. 
VO: who is Your Boss ? 
Me: I said his Name 
VO : ur working in IT but ur company website is not that much good am not impressed with your website 
ME : present we are Updating website and we are busy with E commerce application we defnetly put effort and improve website I suggest to this my head 
VO : pass Ur I20 ?
Me : passed 
VO: Ur gre score ?
Me : 287
VO : toefel ..?
ME : I appeard ielts and got 6 band.
VO : ur i20 shows 40,000 $ how can u manage ur funds ?
Me : my father is buissness man 
VO : all of them are coming and says their father is business man explain ur fathers work 
ME: my father is in Aqua products importing and pesticides Buisiness and my mother runs small size dairy Farm and we have around 10 lakhs income every year 
VO : do u have any relatives in US ?
Me : No sir I am the first Person
VO : how many siblings do u have ..?
Me : 1 elder sister already married 
VO : did u return to india after masters ..?
Me : sure sir , am the only son for my parents to take care their responsibilities in their old age . they are too much hard workers I made their life beautiful after back to india . 
VO : Nice , How many schools did u applied 
Me : 9 schools 
VO : that sounds Good but Us having 4500 schools why u applied only 9( he shows one visiting card of USEFI – united states Education Foundation in India ) meet these people and select suitable university to ur profile we are offering free of cost and choose good University 
Me : definitely sir thank u for valuble suggestion 
VO : may I put ur passport this side ( one tray is there )
Me : I didn’t understand what u said please repeat sir 
VO : am putting passport here collect 2 days after 
(ME : confused and seeing VO eyes once he said ) 
Golden Words 
Cool Man am approving ur Visa have a nice Trip to US take care ur parents 
Me : Thank u so much sir u made my day very happy today 

VO : cool and all the best for ur Career ( calling Next)
Also Read:

Post a Comment

 
Top