My Visa interview- Hari Prakash


Time: 8.00AM
Date: 21/04/2015
Location: Hyderabad
Counter 16
Status : Approved
Me: Good morning sir...
VO: Give me ur passport...
VO: which university your are going ?
Me: Texas A&M University- Commerce
VO: Give me ur I20...Your Ug completion year??
Me: 2013 sir...
VO: what was you doing all these days?
Me: I have been working in WIPRO technologies for past 1 year 10 months....
VO: 1 year 10 months ...it seems you joined in Wipro after your graduation day?
Me: I got only 10 days break sir...
VO: well...I20 shows you need 52000 USD for your studies ...how will manage?
Me: Sir I'm having savings around 25 lakhs and have bank loan of 15 lakhs....
VO: What's your parents annual income??
Me: XX lakhs per annum...
VO: what was your annual income....
Me: XX lakhs per annum...
VO: what was your role in Wipro ??
Me: working as associate consultant on SAP functional module....
VO: for which clients your are working....
Me: Earlier worked with Sony.....now working with Kodak...
VO: your visa is approved ..

Post a Comment

 
Top