Visa Approved For NPU -3rd Attempt-Status Approved

1st n 2nd visa rejections in Mumbai
3rd attempt
visa-interview-experience-for-npu-ms-in-us

Profile

Consulate: hyderabad
slot: 10 am
counter: 15
UG: 61%

vo: good mrng sir
me: hello mam good mrng
vo: major in ug.?
me: electronics & communication
vo: percentage.?
me: 61%
vo: what are the subjects.?
me: network engg, cloud computing, java & internet applications, data base technologies
vo: Tell me abt any subject.?
me: network engineering, i am from ece background, i am facinated in vlsi and embedded systems and it is incorporated with electronics and computer science - network engg is used in it
vo: what is vlsi and where is it used.?
me: very large scale integrated circuit and it is used in computers and mobiles
vo: how are u funding ur education .? tution fee is so high
me: my father is so and so and as the first installment i have 24lakhs
vo: UR VISA IS APPROVED
me: thanks a lot mam
whole interview was like laughing at each other, she was full active, people at other counters watched intrestingly
be confident keep smiling
Also Read:

Post a Comment

 
Top