Visa Experience For University of Central Missouri-Fall 2015


Visa-Experience-For-University-of-Central-Missouri-ms-in-us

Profile

Consulate:Hyderabad.
Date :28-04-2015
Time :8 am
Status:Visa approved
Counter no:14
Uty:University of Central missouri fall 2015

I am waiting for my turn and they have announced my number.They are calling 3 members at a time.I went to the counter.
Me:Hi,how are you doing today
VO: Hello,hoo its great,pass me ur passport
Me:I have passed it.
VO: Give me ur I20.
Me:I have given It.
VO: So, you are going for university of Central missouri
Me:Yes mam
VO: How many universities did you apply?
Me:Told
VO:Tell me about your senior project
Me:told ,She impressed a lot and told its cool buddy with smile
VO:Whats ur Dad
Me:told
VO: kk...Enjoy USA
Me:Thank u Mam....
Also Read:

Post a Comment

 
Top