Visa experience, Status- Approved

visa-interview-experience-for-university-of-pan-america

Profile

GRE- 286, 
Ielts- 5.5,
UG- 63
Backlogs- 8
University of Texas Pan America ( Computer Science)
Status : Approved
Consulate :Hyderabad
Token : E104
counter : 8AM slot.


Me: Good morning Sir
VO: Good morning. Pass me your passport and I-20.
Me: Sure sir and am Staring at him like villan in my life.
Vo: Have you ever been to US before.
Me: No
VO:What's your GRE score sir?
Me: 286
VO: Which year passed out sir?
Me: Sorry I did not get you.
VO: With Rash voice which year passed out?
Me: 2014
VO: What are you doing since then?
Me: I have been to different courses which will help my master's.
VO: What type of courses and where?
Me: Tools like oracle 11g, SQL server 2012 in government reputed institutes.
VO: Staring at my I-20 and said your fee is 12450$. How you are going to pay this fee?
Me: My father is funding me.
VO: What's your father?
Me: He's state government employee.
VO: I asked what is his designation.
Me: Common Examinations board officer for a district.
VO: What is his annual income?
Me: 9Lakhs per annum.
VO: Any siblings?
Me: No.
VO: Your visa is approved get lost. ( I thought am rejected ). Am staring at him and he said your visa is approved sir you can leave.
Me: Thank you sir. You made my day.

Post a Comment

 
Top