VISA INTERVIEW Experience For Valparaiso University

VISA-INTERVIEW-Experience-For-Valparaiso-University

Profile For Valparaiso University

Consulate - ‪#‎Hyderabad‬
Date and TIme : 8th May @ 8am
Visa counter : 13
Visa Status : ‪#‎Approved‬
University : Valparaiso University
Course : Cyber Security
Profile : 297/7.5/1bl/3yrs work xp

Here it goes :

VO is fair beard guy with spects.
I was 2nd in line but first F1 candidate.
Interview hardly went on for 1min.

Me : Good morning officer
VO : very good morning mam
VO : Which univ ur going to?
Me : I am going to pursue masters at Valparaiso University @ Indiana
VO : asked something (not clear)
Me : Pardon, could you please repeat the qn ?
VO : Tell me about ur educational background and also which course ur going for?
Me : I am graduated in 2012 from JNTU,kakinada with 68.45% and i am going to attend for CYBER SECURITY Valparaiso University
VO : wow cyber security, pretty interesting. ( VO was so impressed n smilin here)
VO : What are your parents?
Me : I lost my father when i was 14 and my mother is home maker.
VO : who is sponsoring your education?
Me : My mother.
VO : But you told she is home maker?
Me : Yes officer, but we get income from our rents on our properties about X lakhs pa and also i have been sanctioned loan and even i work n earn X lakhs per annum.
VO : oh which company you work for?
Me : I work for Tata Consultancy Services.
VO : Ok mam your visa is approved
heart emoticon

Me : Thanks alot ( i was running lol)
VO : very happy journey n have safe stay @ USA ... ( i heard this while i was almost jumping at counter itself with happines )
grin emoticon.
Also Read: 

‪#‎Tips‬ for visa interview :


I maintained smile all the time.
My voice was confident and didnt even fumble a word while speaking.
So i wud sugest same to all the F1 students.... B confident n visa is urs !

Post a Comment

 
Top