Visa Interview Experience For University of Missouri, Kansas City-Kolkata Consulate
Visa-Interview-Experience-For-University-of-missouri-Kansas-City-Kolkata-Consulate

Profile For University Of Missouri

Embassy : Kolkata, Time: 28th April 2015, 9am
Applied for: University of Missouri, Kansas City, MSEE
GRE: 305
TOEFL:89
Status: Approved
Final round interview Questions & Answers:
VO: Good Morning (With namaste jesture)
Me: Good Morning sir
VO: Where are you heading too?
Me: Kansas city
VO: Kansas-Kansas or Missouri-Kansas
Me: Missouri-Kansas sir
VO: What you are going study?
Me: Electrical Engineering: MS
VO: Why Electrical?
Me: Sir I have my under-graduation is in same subject & I am also having experience in same field.
VO: why this university?
Me: The balance between theoritical courses and research is excellant in this university.
VO: Why? There are thousands of good universities in US, why this university?
Me: Excellant researches is going on in this university for the specilization i was looking for.
VO: No, No, lots of university having this specilization, why this Kansas?
Me: (Started to mess up) Sir, the current topic in this university is according to my current experience.
VO: (Angrily) Topic?? Which Topic??
Me: Sir, I was talking about the current topic are being taught here.
VO: How did you know the topics?
Me: Sir, I interacted with current Masters student & Proffessors.
VO: Students? How did you get them?
Me: Sir Social Networking site-- Facebook.
Vo: But tell me why this particular university? (Pointing to the i20)
Me: Sir I had mail communication with one of the professor, named Deb chatterjee about the current topics are being taught in UMKC. I have the print out of that conversation with me. ( I really gave up in this moment)
VO: Keep your right hand fingers here.
Me: This one sir?
VO: Yes, Right, that's your right hand!
VO: Were you working previously?
Me: Yes sir, I am currently working in Bharti Airtel Ltd.
VO: OKay.. what is this DISA? (Pointing at i20 again)
Me: Sir this is "Deans International Scholar Award".
VO: (Looks happy a bit) Okay...(said something un-audible)
VO: Okay Congrats, Study Hard Son!
Me: Thank you sir!
VO: Namaste
Also Read:

Post a Comment

 
Top